[TUYỂN DỤNG] CÔNG TY GAMELOFT TUYỂN TRAINING WEB TOOL DEVELOPER
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
About the Job
|· Your mission is building and shaping a user’s experience at training websites to develop and deploy training programs in Southwest Asia.
· Your work is included design, coding, troubleshooting, work with project team to maintain, improve existing features, building new features or being a creator with your own ideas. Besides, you will collaborate with other team members in researching and using new technology to adapt the need.
· Good knowledge of PHP;
· Have knowledge with MySQL, SQL queries;
· Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS;
Nice to have:
· Good in English
· Know/used to use a Content Management System example Drupal, WordPress, etc…
· User experiences in using/developing e-learning websites.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
– You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
– You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
– You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
– Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
– Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
– Recognition and rewards based on your performance
– Creative, modern and open working place
– Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
– Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
– Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Bộ môn Tin học ./.