[TUYỂN DỤNG] CÔNG TY GAMELOFT TUYỂN TOOL DEVELOPER
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Join The Game!Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
– Your mission is building and shaping a user’s experience at training websites to develop and deploy training programs in Southwest Asia.
– Your work is included design, coding, troubleshooting, work with project team to maintain, improve existing features, building new features or being a creator with your own ideas. Besides, you will collaborate with other team members in researching and using new technology to adapt the need.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
– Good knowledge of PHP;
– Have knowledge of MySQL, SQL queries;
– Have the understanding of web markup, CSS, etc…;And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
– Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
– Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
– Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
– Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
– Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
– Recognition and rewards based on your performance
– Creative, modern and open working place
– Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
– Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
– Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
– Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
– Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
– Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/