Are You Looking for a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!!!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
About Gameloft Advertising Solutions
With a monthly audience of more than 140 million unique players and an inventory of 5 billion impressions, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers advertisers a unique level of visibility and engagement. To date, Gameloft Advertising Solutions has delivered more than 2000 campaigns for prestigious brands such as Air France, Coca-Cola®, Ford, FOX™, Kellogg’s®, McDonalds, ©Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Samsung and Unilever, in over 40 countries around the world (North America, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, etc.).
About the Job
Your main responsibilities:
- Take part in the development of new digital advertising formats and other ads products on web platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Set-top-box, Programmatic & Third Party platforms …) with variety of technologies Node.js, WebGL, React Native, Unity…
- Keep an eye on the evolution of digital advertising, digital retail and Web API possibilities… and suggest potential integration of such innovation into our current offers.
- Optimize web applications to the core so that they load instantly and run smoothly even on low end devices.
- Keep improving internal frameworks, tools and processes to improve the Production pipeline and therefore overall productivity.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Solid knowledge of Mobile Platforms (iOS / Android)
- Knowledge of Game Development is a PLUS
- Knowledge of WebGL and 3D Programming is a PLUS
- Knowledge of extra programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python … is a PLUS
- Knowledge of React Native is a PLUS
- NO EXPERIENCE required, FRESH-GRADUATION programmers are WELCOME
Why join the Gameloft universe?
– You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
– You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
– You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
– Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
– Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
– Recognition and rewards based on your performance
– Creative, modern and open working place
– Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
– Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
– Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Bộ môn Tin học ./.