[TUYỂN DỤNG] CÔNG TY DXC VIỆT NAM TUYỂN DỤNG
CHƯƠNG TRÌNH JAVA FRESHER TRAINING PROGRAM
CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
- Attractive Salary, 13th month salary, English & Technical Incentives
- 18 leaves per year, Premium Healthcare Insurance package (1+1)
- Overseas Transfer Program (USA, UK, Finland, Australia, Japan, Germany, Singapore, etc.)
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company with more than 130,000 employees working for more than 6,000 customers across 70 countries. DXC Technology was established with the combination of two leading corporations, CSC and HPE.
In an effort to meet ever-growing workforce as well as to start building a next generation of knowledge workers in the future in Vietnam and expanding an opportunity for those who have abilities and programming experience, DXC Vietnam is inviting you to join our well-established JAVA Fresher Training Program.
Program overview, allowances, and the number of required participants:
• The Program covers all basis and advanced knowledge about JAVA programming language and other relevant technologies to help learning participants to be able to work in Insurance, Finance, Banking projects
• All hands-on practices are designed by our internal engineers.
• An 10,000,000.00 VND allowance will be paid once a learner completes the Program and is officially hired by the Company.
• Estimated number of participants: 16 people.
Time, location and Program schedule:
• Program start: Jan. 11, 2019 (6 -8 weeks).
• Training hour: Monday through Friday, 9:00AM – 6:00PM
• Address: Etown, 364 Cong Hoa street, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
• Students who have completed their undergraduate / graduate programs at Universities, Colleges or equivalent in the fields of: Software, Information Technology, Mathematics and Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, … Or having abilities and programming experience.
• Can communicate in English at the basic level.
• Be committed to working at least 24 months after completing the Fresher Program.
• Be committed to joining all training courses from the Fresher Program.
• Round 1: CV’s screening
• Round 2: Technical test
• Round 3: InterviewApplication Documents (soft-copy version)
• Cover letter and Resume (in English)
• Latest GPA (Grade Point Average) Transcript / Temporary Certificate of Graduation / Bachelor Degree / College Diploma / Technical Certificate / Detail about